Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

The high score has been claimed! Good game, very addicting, though getting the final boss was annoyingly expensive.

Alphaland Alphaland

Amazing Game

This game rocked my world, i cant believe how well done this game was! Great job and great game.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Best

hmm... that reminded me of every single rpg ever! what a coincidence.

2099 2099

Wow

This is a really good game! The graphics are great, and the lack of bosses makes it all the better! looking forward to seeing more games from you.

Quietus Quietus

Nice

great game, the difficulty curve is quite steep. the graphics are great. i have onl one gripe. Change the grass, it sucks, really. it hides everything, it looks identical to spikes, and overall it is a strenuous experience.

Aidan's Wonder mini demo Aidan's Wonder mini demo

Great

I loved the whole game. especially throwing all his stuff out the window :3

korded responds:

Thanks!

Ghosts Stole My Puppy Ghosts Stole My Puppy

GREAT!!

I loved this game, it was a blast from the past. my only gripe is that the game is too damn easy.

Blossom's Bedroom Blossom's Bedroom

YAY

WOW man i fucking suck :3 YEAH!

JoSilver responds:

YAY!!!!

Jim the Worm Jim the Worm

WOW

Never expected such a great storyline from a flash game. how you could create such advanced game play based on only a worm's limited movement is just mid bending. if there was a game i would play on my deathbed, THIS WOULD BE IT.

Kembry responds:

Yes game is awesome, it took us those 5 months but it was worth of it becouse it has many elvels and upgrades, it is great :)

LARRY: Doug-Out LARRY: Doug-Out

Good, but bad

the doug fighting was the most aggravating thing ever, you need to make it so that as the difficulty increases so does the speed of your hitting, otherwise it is pointless t play this game.