GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB!

If you right click and click play there is an easter egg

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Amazing

You set such a high bar with each of your flashes. Each one has been a masterpeice.

KisuSei DEA OP KisuSei DEA OP

my ears X(

This screams generic anime so hard i am going to go deaf. you get a 5 for the decent animation.

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

The high score has been claimed! Good game, very addicting, though getting the final boss was annoyingly expensive.

Alphaland Alphaland

Amazing Game

This game rocked my world, i cant believe how well done this game was! Great job and great game.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Best

hmm... that reminded me of every single rpg ever! what a coincidence.

Rising Zombie Tide Rising Zombie Tide

pretty good

i liked every bit Except for the triple bass drum beat in some sections

Thunder Tree (Finished) Thunder Tree (Finished)

I like it buuuut

i don't really see how the title is connected to the song. i like the song, but thunder tree is kinda misleading,.

Chzz responds:

You are not the first one, and I will give the explanation again just shorter:

Thunder is not always associated with violence, and when I say thunder tree I talk about the cyclus of nature, not fire and KAPAUWIWOW burn and all that.

Thunder comes with rain, rain brings water, water brings life to the tree, the trees brings air, air brings us beings to life. And then the cyclus repeats with the warmth and clouds

Robotic Evolution Robotic Evolution

All i can say is DERP

Tempest Archer Tempest Archer

wow

How long did it take you to make this? also, the fin on his back just disappears at the water line.

StarwolfTsuname responds:

Its hard to say since I left it alone for so long and just now got to finishing it, but roughly I would say 15 hours altogether? I dont know, I get so distracted easily when I work on the computer.

and your right, it does disappear doesnt it? hmmmmmm I will have to fix that

Cursed Cursed

Unexpected

nice. really didn't expect this one. better than the usual anime sludge that fills the internet